We are all constantly looking for the next best thing when it comes to taking care of our skin. From the newest serum to popular multi-step moisturizing routines, people will go to all sorts of lengths to achieve soft, supple skin. But what if taking care of your skin didn’t have to be such a time-consuming, complicated process? Enter, body LED skincare.
LED skincare involves some of the newest technology in the industry. Developed by Dr. Dennis Gross, the DRx SpectraLite™ BodyWare Pro is an FDA CLEARED light therapy device that treats aging & acne plus relieves mild muscle and joint pain in the body. Treatments can be done by yourself and last between just three minutes for anti-aging or acne fighting treatments, or as long as 14 minutes for pain relief treatments.
Read on for the benefits of body LED skincare, tips for using the LED body light and specific instructions on how it works.
What Is LED Skincare & How Does It Work?
LED, or light emitting diode, skincare uses varying wavelengths of light to help treat common issues such as acne, inflammation and aging effects. When used as directed, LED skincare therapy can help skin problems improve over time. By maintaining your LED skin treatments, you can easily maintain the positive results.
Many at-home LED skincare devices have been developed, but few compare to Dr. Dennis Gross’. It’s ease of use and time to efficacy make it stand out as a superior LED body light. A combination of 148 red lights + 68 blue lights work together to treat wrinkles and acne, help reduce visible dark spots, and alleviate mild pain over the entire body. In just 3 minutes, red lights penetrate deep within the skin’s dermis to stimulate collagen production for anti-aging benefits while blue lights destroy P. acnes bacteria to treat and prevent breakouts.
An additional 14- minute mode provides intermittent pain relief through anti-inflammatory red lights. Within days of using full body red light therapy, you will see a reduction of acne and in weeks, see lines begin to fade. In 10- weeks, collagen builds significantly, and deep wrinkles visibly improve.
Instructions for the BodyWare Pro involves just 2 simple steps.
For aging and acne treatments:
- On clean, dry skin, place the device directly onto the desired treatment site. Mold device for a snug fit (arms, shoulders, legs, knees) or lay flat (upper/lower back, chest).
- Press and hold the button for 2 seconds to turn on the device. Press again to select the light setting (red, blue, red+blue) and use it for the programmed treatment time of 3 minutes (per treatment site). The device will shut off automatically when treatment is complete.
For pain relief treatments:
- Press and hold the button for 2 seconds to turn on the device and use it for the programmed treatment time of 14 minutes (per treatment site). The device will shut off automatically when treatment is complete.
- Remove device. For optimal results, use the device once daily per treatment site and follow with Alpha Beta® Exfoliating Body Treatment 2-3x times weekly.
Benefits of Body LED: LED Skincare from Head to Toe
Want to reduce the look of lines and wrinkles, age spots, discoloration, mild to moderate acne, and mild muscle & joint pain? Look no further than LED skincare. Dr. Dennis Gross firmly believes in the power of LED skincare as a treatment for skin on the face and body. Our line of LED skincare devices includes:
- Dr Dennis Gross DRx SpectraLite™ FaceWare Pro – an LED mask that boosts collagen, smooths wrinkles, diminishes discoloration, and clears acne for a beautiful, youthful complexion.
- Dr Dennis Gross DRx SpectraLite EyeCare Pro – an LED mask for the eye area that works to stimulate collagen production to improve skin density and smooth fine lines and wrinkles.
- Dr Dennis Gross DRx SpotLite™ Acne Treatment Device – an LED spot treatment that targets acne and blemishes with blue light that penetrates beneath skin’s surface to fight acne-causing bacteria and red light that goes deeper to heal skin, reducing inflammation and redness.
Some common benefits from using LED skincare devices includes:
- Smooths fine lines and wrinkles – fight wrinkles and reduce the effects of time with LED skin treatments that will reduce pores, smooth fine lines and wrinkles, and make skin look younger.
- Evens skin tones – combat age spots, uneven skin tones or natural imperfections caused by sunlight with your LED skincare routine.
- Clears skin – reduce acne and clear skin with an LED skincare routine to boost your self-image and have you feeling ready to take on each day with confidence.
- Provides intermittent pain relief – aids short-term pain relief for conditions like arthritis, muscular wounds or even morning stiffness.
Tips for Using an LED Skincare Device
For those who are new to using an LED skincare device, there are several tips to keep in mind so you too can see success with your treatments:
Know Differences Between Settings
Red and blue lights have different effects on your skin so making sure you are using the correct settings for your desired results is key to seeing success.
Red Light Therapy – also known an infrared light, red light therapy treats issues with the epidermis, or outermost layer of the skin. This type of light is commonly known to help improve collagen levels, which in turn can improve fine lines or wrinkles and leave you with a healthy glow.
Blue Light Therapy – this type of therapy differs in that it targets the sebaceous glands under your skin, which is where oil is produced. Blue light therapy reduces the activity of these glands, leading to clearer skin with fewer acne breakouts.
Maintain Your Treatment Schedule
LED skincare treatments work best when they are performed on a consistent schedule. Whether you are visiting a specialist or performing the treatments at home, it is vital that they are done for a set period of time on a set treatments schedule. Most LED skincare treatments require up to 10 sessions before seeing results. Fortunately, the DRx SpectraLite™ skincare device can perform up to 46 anti-aging and acne fighting treatments per charge. This means you will never be inconvenienced with a low battery life and can keep your time and energy focused on achieving results.
There are many benefits of using body LED skincare devices. From reducing wrinkles, fighting fine lines, clearing skin, battling acne, or even getting temporary pain relief for conditions like arthritis, starting a LED skincare routine might be just what you are looking for.
Dr. Dennis Gross’ newest addition to his line of skincare devices is the DRx SpectraLite™ BodyWare Pro, a simple to use LED skincare device perfect for people of all skin types. Over 97% of subjects showed overall improvement in fine lines, wrinkles, and skin tone (in a 10 week daily-use clinical study), and acne (in a 2-week daily-use clinical study). When used together with Dr. Dennis Gross’ vast line of other products, you too can see improvement of your skin in as little as two weeks!
Shop the entire Dr. Dennis Gross line of bestselling skincare today to see how you can start using safe, science-backed skincare that works, no compromise.