From rough, to bumpy, to flaky, my skin is dehydrated and has major texture issues. I want 100% of my focus to be on Hunter and I no longer have extra time to dedicate to a lengthy skin regimen as a working mom. So, here is my under-5-minutes, zero hassle skincare routine. I am determined to get my glow back!
3 Minute AM Routine:
- Cleanse skin with hydrating All-In-One Cleanser with Toner.
- Smooth skin tone and texture with Alpha Beta® Ultra Gentle Daily Peels.
- Mom Tip: Karli recommends alternating between Ultra Gentle Peels and Universal Peels. For example, if skin is feeling particularly rough one morning, opt for a Universal Daily Peel.
- Reduce the appearance of dark circles with Dew It Right Eye Gel.
- Use Hyaluronic Marine™ Hydration Booster for firmer, softer-looking skin.
- Lift away surface dullness with Alpha Beta® Exfoliating Moisturizer.
- Mom Tip: Sometimes Karli’s son is screaming at this point in the routine, so if your baby is fussy, speed things up by mixing Hydration Booster with Alpha Beta® Exfoliating Moisturizer.
Me Time PM Routine:
- Clean skin in the shower with Alpha Beta® Pore Perfecting Cleansing Gel.
- Reveal your best complexion by pulsing a pro-strength Ferulic + Retinol Wrinkle Recovery Peel into your regimen two nights a week.
- Apply Dew It Right Eye Gel and wake up to brighter eyes.
- Use Hyaluronic Marine™ Hydration Booster to lock in moisture.
- Fact: supermoms need supercharged beauty sleep. Use Ferulic + Retinol Wrinkle Recovery Overnight Serum and say bye to stubborn fine lines.
Bonus Mom Tip: Bring the derm clinic home and use Medi-Spa Peel once a week for smoother skin.