To quench her skin’s thirst Sue gives it the moisture it craves in five simple steps. Below is her go-to regimen to keep dry skin healthy, happy, and hydrated:
- Thirst things thirst, reinvigorate and soften skin in the shower with Alpha Beta® Pore Perfecting Cleansing Gel.
- Exfoliate and refresh skin with Alpha Beta® Universal Daily Peels.
- Gently press 1-2 pumps of C+ Collagen Brighten + Firm Serum into skin for a radiant healthy-looking complexion. Red flaky skin be gone!
- Apply ultra-nourishing C+ Collagen Deep Cream for an energized and hydrated finish.
- Dr. Gross recommends daily use of an SPF, so practice safe sun and apply Dark Spot Sun Defense Sunscreen SPF 50. Or, for a tinted look, opt for Instant Radiance Sun Defense Sunscreen SPF 40.
Cooling and Hydrating Nighttime Routine:
- Alpha Beta® Pore Perfecting Cleansing Gel will remove impurities and leave skin feeling hydrated, balanced and ready for bed.
- Next, use Hyaluronic Marine Hydration Booster and allow hyaluronic acid and watermelon extract work their magic on parched skin.
- Achieve a rested and refreshed look in the morning by gently tapping Ferulic + Retinol Triple Correction Eye Serum around each eye. (Don’t forget your lids!)
- Give your under-eye area the gift of 72-hour hydration with Dew It Right Eye Gel.
- Correct the appearance of dark spots and wrinkles from the summer sun with hydrating C+ Collagen Deep Cream.
Bonus tip: Incorporate Hyaluronic Marine Hydrating Modeling Mask into your regimen twice a week for extra hydration. This two-step peel off mask will revive and plump dehydrated skin. In Sue’s words – “The best in the summer!” and perfect for an at-home spa day with the girls.