Handling sensitive skin with care is of the utmost importance, so to keep skin calm, cool, and collected amidst the sizzling months, we suggest following Jessica’s simple routine:
Prep skin for the day with 5 steps in under 5 minutes:
- Ditch that harsh, stripping bar of soap and wash skin with soothing chamomile infused All-In-One Cleanser With Toner.
- Use Hyaluronic Marine Hydration Booster for gentle, anti-aging hydration.
- Press 1-2 pumps of C+ Collagen Brighten + Firm Serum into skin to firm texture, smooth lines, and brighten skin tone.
- Tackle dark circles and puffiness with Dew It Right Eye Gel. Hello fresh and vibrant-looking eyes!
- Dr. Gross recommends daily use of an SPF, so apply Dark Spot Sun Defense Sunscreen SPF 50. Or, for a luminous finish, opt for Instant Radiance Sun Defense Sunscreen SPF 40.
Before heading out the door, toss refreshing C+ Collagen Mist and SPF in your bag to keep redness at bay and protect skin against UV Rays and free radicals.
- Wash away the day’s dirt and impurities with sulfate free All-In-One Cleanser With Toner.
- Improve skin radiance and texture by using the Alpha Beta® Ultra Gentle Daily Peels on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.
- Treat-while-you-sleep by applying Ferulic + Retinol Brightening Solution – we guarantee you’ll wake up to a brighter more even skin tone with visibly less sun damage!
- Find gentle Ferulic + Retinol Triple Correction Eye Serum in your cabinet and apply to the entire eye area, including lids.
- Simultaneously exfoliate and hydrate with Alpha Beta® Exfoliating Moisturizer.
Bonus tip: Keep your Sunday night routines short and sweet by using the Alpha Beta® Medi–Spa Peel after cleansing – that’s it! Pulsing this powerful yet nourishing peel into your weekly regimen will diminish redness and leave sensitive skin more balanced and radiant. Plus, it fights aging. So long wrinkles and sun spots!
Photo: via Shutterstock