Although their oily skin serves them well for bone dry winters, Travis and Toni understand that summertime + oily skin = congestion, excessive shine, and breakouts.
Those with oily skin often have an aversion to SPF and moisturizer in the summer months for fear of a heavy, greasy finish. Curious to know how Travis and Toni prep their skin to avoid oil slick catastrophe while simultaneously fighting free radicals, blemishes, and sun damage, we reached out and asked for their go-to summer skincare regimen.
Below is their Alpha Beta® infused easy-to-follow routine:
Awaken sleepy skin with 5 steps in under 5 minutes:
- Cleanse with Alpha Beta® Pore Perfecting Cleansing Gel.
- Decongest pores and remove dead skin cells with an Alpha Beta® Extra Strength Daily Peel.
- In between Step 1 and Step 2 brush your teeth or do a little dance.
- Apply lightweight Ferulic + Retinol Brightening Solution to guard skin against the strong summer sun.
- Use C+ Collagen Brighten & Firm Eye Cream for an energized and recharged under eye area. Pro tip: apply it to your elevens, too!
- Dr. Gross recommends daily use of an SPF, so apply noncomedogenic Dark Spot Sun Defense Sunscreen SPF 50. Or, for a tinted luminous finish, opt for Instant Radiance Sun Defense Sunscreen SPF 40.
You’re now ready to take on the day and fight off free radicals. Be sure to toss C+ Collagen Mist into your bag for a mid-day refreshing and antioxidant-infused spritz (or three!)
- Alpha Beta® Pore Perfecting Cleansing Gel washes pollution, perspiration, and the day’s problems down the drain.
- Find Ferulic + Retinol Brightening Solution in your cabinet and utilize the product as a spot treatment on the areas you think need a little extra help.
- Apply C+ Collagen Brighten + Firm Serum for a brightening, lightening, and tightening effect.
- Nourishing Ferulic + Retinol Eye Cream will leave under eyes looking and feeling smooth.
- Oil-free Alpha Beta® Exfoliating Moisturizer will ensure that you wake up to radiant, decongested skin.
Your summer skin will be glowing (and not because of excess oil!).